Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy Days

My Dearest Bloggers,
Again, I am really sorry for not updating my blog. I had and still having hectic days. Being a 4th year student requires me to do a lot of practical things i.e client counselling, drafting statement of claims, documentation etc.
So I do not really have much time left to blogging. Much apology for that. I'm going to have 4days break...yay...which means no classes to attend. But nothing much to celebrate as I still have bunch of works to do. Anyone care to help? haha...
I want to take this opportunity to wish Happy Chinese New Year to my Chinese friends as well as all Malaysians =). Have a prosperous New Year.
Regards,
Hafiq Hasan Basri
p.r.osper.i.t.y

4 comments:

RiRa said...

sume students dah busy now.
but lest rest.its holiday now..yeay.

F-I-Q-O said...

the thing is, i couldnt really be restful...
tlg la i buat keje rikh...erghh...
would appreciate that very much. haha

shmlhzm said...

don't get to stressed up dude. try to steal some time 4 urself. ;)

F-I-Q-O said...

i always do...i mean...spare time for my ownself...haha

thanx bite me...ouch~