Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Remember Me?

Hi Bloggers, This entry will be a quick update about me. I just finished reading a chic-lit, Remember Me written by Sophie Kinsella.

To those who fancy reading chic-lits, I would highly recommend you to read it. It’s an interesting novel to be read. Count on me for saying this. Haha. But, I personally enjoy reading the book. I bought it at Kinokuniya, KLCC for the price of RM24.36. (price after I got 30% discount). So hurry up. Go to the nearest bookstores, and get your own copy. Hihi.

P/s--> a movie based Sophie's novel, Confession of a Shopaholic would be out in cinema very soon. Don't forget to watch it ;) Spare your time for the movie.

Regards, Hafiq Hasan Basri, I-remember-Myself

8 comments:

RiRa said...

haha..i know..
my friend..
http://sutramaya.com is a big fan.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

really ;)?
well, that's really nice to know...
wouldnt it be greater if you like it too ^_^

cheers

Anonymous said...

i love agatha christie..u should try that also fiqo..but the settings are totally different..theme etc..

F-I-Q-O said...

Owh...dear bib,
thanx for the suggestion...but i dont really like the genre of the book.

i prefer chic-lit ;p

shmlhzm said...

wow. i don't read novels pretty often. i just read some lately coz i have muet paper this april. since my english dah berabuk kan? haha

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
i read when i have times, and when i feel like reading.
my english pun, giler berterabur.
haha...

btw, all the best with your muet =)

shills pills said...

i nak pinkam that book, can? :)

F-I-Q-O said...

no problem darling...give me a call =)

love you shills