Monday, January 5, 2009

Polkie Dottie Tie

Hi bloggers, I am back. Haha. Actually, I was away from KL on the last weekend. I went to Penang & Kedah, which is part of my New Year plan. But, I wouldn’t be writing about my weekend trip in this entry. Maybe in the next entry, I will do. Today, I have a Professional Practice class at 10. My lecturer requires every male student to wear a long sleeve shirt with the neck tie, slack and proper shoe to the class. Fyi, I have 3 Professional Practice Classes in a week. That means, I will have to wear according to her wish thrice a week. To be truth, I don’t have many neck ties. I only own few. So, during the trip to Penang, I bought two ties for a very reasonable price. I bought it in a shop called Ameba. When I entered to the shop, suddenly something caught my eyes. Yeah. The ties caught my eyes.

I looked at the price, it’s quite cheap. Really (no lie). 1 for RM15, 2 for RM25. Then I decided to buy two, because it is cheaper to buy it two.

Since today I have Professional Practice class at 10a.m., I picked one of the two to match with my black shirt. It looks nice though. Black shirt with the polka dot tie. Haha.

Frankly speaking, I am pretty exhausted because I had to drive non-stop from Alor Star to Perak last night. When I woke up in this morning, I felt like not going to the class. But thanx to the tie. It makes me feel I wanted to go. Thank you polkie tie ;).

P/s--> my friend said, she likes the tie =). Yay..

Regards,

Hafiq Hasan Basri,

Mr-Polkie-Me

15 comments:

playdoh said...

wahh ! cute gila tie tu. mana kedai tu? after final ni i balik penang. nanty i nak p kedai tu gak lh! ;p

Anonymous said...

erm...
ak gk ydg tolong pilih kn tie 2 k???
haha~~

alyaazman said...

wohooo!gle smart kott tie tuh.
;)

F-I-Q-O said...

playdoh--> kedai tu dekat area penang road. dekat2 dgn nasi kandar line clear =)

zaidi--> yeah...yeah...thanx for ur help ;)

alyaazman--> kan kan...smart kan ;p

agzamry said...

heloww..santekk nyer tie itewww

F-I-Q-O said...

mesti ah cantik...tgk la sape yang pilih ;)

RiRa said...

its cute...
sgt2x.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

Thanx a bunch Rikh

Anonymous said...

i am offering to purchase the one with black dots..how much would it be darling??heheh

[ citapus ] said...

i noticed ur tie,mmg mengancam.hihi

F-I-Q-O said...

bibah--> owh...darling, it's too bad that i'm not going to sell you the tie, no matter ho much do have to offer me ;p tp nak pinjam, bole je =)

nad--> u notice my tie? hehe...yay

agzamry said...

eeeeeeee..show off sgt!

F-I-Q-O said...

eleh, u pun sama. show off quilt baru u 2... ;p

shmlhzm said...

where u studying hafiq?

F-I-Q-O said...

UIA (^_^)