Sunday, November 9, 2008

You Make Me Fall Happily

Hi bloggers,
I'm so in love right now. Just to share my happiness with you guys. Love is great and fantastic. But sorry that i couldnt tell you who's the person whom i really care and love.
Well some of my friends know about my lover. They've met and they've talked. Whilst some of them do not know as to who's my lover. Sorry mate, it's not that i don't want to tell, but it's better to keep it secret.
My friends who have met my lover, said that my lover is kind to me. Boo is such a sugar person. Sweet and nice. (but not edible...haha) and I couldnt agree more, because yes, my lover has always been nice to me.
I dont fall for my lover's look...i fall for the attitude shown+attention given+so much love+care.
Boo, i wanna thank you for every single thing you do. I hope we can really work it out together and live happily.
To be with you, was not easy. Too many hurdles and obstacles we faced together. (and i believe there will always be).
We started as friends. You liked me, but i didnt. But feeling changed as time passed by. Now, i like you and you like me.
The feeling now feels great, a feeling which makes us feel wonderful! Love is in the air! Yes, you make me fall for you, Boo. But i fall happily...keep making me fall...and fall for you. It's you that i care deeply, it's you whom i love dearly, it's you whom i want to be with. And Boo, I am sure you know who you are. Please, dont break my heart...please don't let me be apart. Your past is history to me...I'm willing to accept you the way you are now. And World... Yes I am indeed grateful when my love is in the air! Regards, HHB, I'm-so-in-L.O.V.E.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love my lover too...awwwww....

F-I-Q-O said...

yeah bib,

i know u love ur lover as well =)

we are so in love, right?
haha...
;p oooouch

Anonymous said...

knowing you as my friend,i would say im a bit dissapointed with the fact that since we've known each other,i'm yet to meet your BOO...So,so,so,so dissapointed...

F-I-Q-O said...

well...buddy, you might see my boo boo one day =)

F-I-Q-O said...

well, yeah feel bad tho~
who are you...reveal your identity...haha

agzamry said...

i love my bubu toooo adoii soo missed my boo rite now..huh~

anyway..this entry brings so much meaning to ur boo~im sure~

F-I-Q-O said...

i'm sure it will =)

thanx ag.
make ur bubu happy k?

Anonymous said...

wahhhh sudah sekian lama aku tak bukak hencik bid'ah punye blog, kuar pasal love storey pullokkk.. heheheheh very the lovey dovey kan u olas.. jelez aku.. aku nie je ha, kekal single and mingle.. ehehehe gtau kat kepot tuh, takde ker kawan2 dier yang single and mingle nih.. bagi la kat aku satu... eheheheheheheheh nok jugok..

-aku_gedik_

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
gedik...i know u have many eligible candidates to be ur lover.

btw, nanti i tanye kepot eyh =)