Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bidding Farewell to 2008

Hi Bloggers, It's only few hours left before we're welcoming 2009. Blimey. Time flies really fast. In a blink of an eye, it's already the end of 2008.

I hope, by now, we could all understand when the old folks, parents, lecturers, friends and others said that time is very precious. Something which you cannot buy. Once it is wasted, we're in a loss. A great loss, I must say. So, let's learn how to appreciate the time that we have, our lives as well as the persons around us. I'm glad that this year,2008, has been a wonderful year. I have achieved some of the things that I wanted to do in my life. I had fear in doing things. But alhamdulillah, I managed to overcome my fears =). I agree, life is about challenging yourself. If you're fortunate, you'll achieve something at the end of the day. I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to live in this mysterious world. I'm hoping that, we'll always get His guidance. Amin. Some of us might have new resolutions to make. All the best with your new resolutions, buddies. As for me, I have few resolutions to make: 1. I dont want to skip classes (like what I did before) 2. I want to learn french! 3. Be more punctual 4. Not to bother very much about others 5. Take my studies seriously 6. Be a better son to my parents, grandson, brother, friend. (senang cite, a better person) 7. Manage my time wisely and efficiently 8. Give more and more love to baby boo 9. To post more entries in my blog

But, I pray that, this world we'll be a better place for everyone of us. No more war between nations. Cruelty. Sadness.

Let's work it out together.

To 2008, I want to bid farewell to you, dearest 2008. Goodbye. It has been a wonderful year to me. (sob sob) 2009, Welcome...and welcome, Happy New Year everyone. Have a splendid new year! (yay) Regards, Hafiq Hasan Basri grown-up-kid

10 comments:

boy_in_a_rock_and_roll_band said...

heppy nu yer fiqo...
hope u will get a great yer ahead..hehe

playdoh said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

:)

agzamry said...

happy new year dear..

RiRa said...

happy new year.lol

shmlhzm said...

hello fiq. bleh panggil u cam2 x?
nice to meet u la.
have a great new year in 2009.

F-I-Q-O said...

hye guys...

happy new year too~
hope this year will bring more meaning to our lives =)

chill phills~

F-I-Q-O said...

btw, hi bite me...
of course you can call me fiq...
nice to see you here too ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!BE PANCTUAL!!!that's the thing that i really want you to fulfill this year!!Buat rambut kejap jeh!!!2 minit sudah!!!lol!!!:)

Anonymous said...

wooohhooo....ada orang pon nak belajar french gituww...ehehe go fiqo go!

F-I-Q-O said...

hehe...

i will try my best to be punctual. you know, i always have bad hair days ;p

bibah--> owh yeah, of course french. tui tui ;)