Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Rose and The Bee

My Dear Bloggers,
While I was doing my assignment, I browsed the internet and found a poem entitled The Rose and The Bee. I reckon it's a nice poem. So, I think it's best if I could share it with you guys. ^_^
p/s--> I want to dedicate this poem specially to the person whom I love the most, my Baby Boo...yay
The Rose and The Bee
If I were a bee and you were a rose,
Would you let me in when the gray wind blows?
Would you hold your petals wide apart,
Would you let me in to find your heart,
If you were a rose?"
If I were a rose and you were a bee,
You should never go when you came to me,
I should hold my love on my heart at last,
I should close my leaves and keep you fast,
If you were a bee."
Sara Teasdale
Regards,
HHB,
i-am your-Rose-i-am your-Bee
(Love You BOO)

14 comments:

Sheera_K said...

love the poem...
but hate the bee! geli tgk bulu2 die...haha

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
i dont like bee too.
dia pernah sengat i dulu...sakit gyle...
haha...

p/s--> (but am sure they are actually lovely creatures)

RiRa said...

if i am the rose, and you are the bee, i'll say....


weyh!!..go away...it hutrs la dork.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

rikh--> if i am the bee, and you're the rose, this is what i'm going to say in return,

whooooooops,
wrong flower...
u look good, but u smell really bad,
u dont taste sweet...
u taste bitter...
kekeke...

i'm so gonna let you alone goon ;)

Qarl said...

hye bro..

my 1st time ere..

actually ter'add' di facebook. i tot u're one of my frens ms kt mrsm dulu.. rupanya lain... but still, hye!

nice blog.. a very cute bee.. hehe

ade free times, singgah2 my blog!

F-I-Q-O said...

ur old friend kat MRSM...?
haha...
i x pandai pun...study skool biase2 je...

btw, surely i'll go to your blog =)

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Fiqo! TQ for visiting my blog! Love the poem...so romantic!!! :) Very nice blog you have here.... :)

F-I-Q-O said...

hi there.
romantic is it...?
haha...

dont foget to visit my blog again yeah ;)

AppleB said...

hi fiqo..nice blog u have and nice poem too.

rajin2 la singgah blog akak yer :D.

F-I-Q-O said...

hi akak,
btw, i like ur blog name...
'when the apple is ripe, it will fall..."

macam unik je. hehe...

btw, surely i'll do =)

Anonymous said...

here i knoe where did u got da nice wallpaper in ur laptop...
ahaks~~
=)

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
u still dont know...
sbb nye u dont know exactly where i got the picture from.
i mean,
yes i put it in my blog...
but where the hell i got it from?
;p

shmlhzm said...

"If I were a rose and you were a bee"

jangan kacau saye!!! saye takot! haha

F-I-Q-O said...

bite me--> u ne same je macam rikh. haha...

okay la...next time...i wouldnt want to be a bee ;)