Friday, March 6, 2009

Cursing Fungus Forever

Dearest Bloggers,
Some of you, if not all, are aware of the fact that I am a sweet tooth person. I like to eat sweet stuffs especially chocolates. I used to have a lot of chocolates which I got as my birthday gifts, and some, I bought during my trip new year trip.
Among all chocolates that I had, the one that I love the most is the one that Irda gave me. I Love NY chocolate. She bought that when she visited New York on December. Since I love that chocolate the most, I planned to eat that chocolate after I've eaten all others.
So, last night I felt like eating the choc. I unwrapped the I Love NY choc, and pooooooooooooooop! What the %*&*?
What is that thing on my choc? What are they doing there? Dont they have any other place to stay? Dont they have any other things to eat than my favourite choc...?
Darn it....it's no longer edible! Geram nye aku...huarrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Then I text Irda to tell her about the choc. Irda replied, Darling, yang you pegi simpan lama2 tu buat ape? It's not that you have fridge in your hostel...haha...comel la you ne. Love you.
Then, I was thinking back about what she said. That's true. Bukan nye aku ader fridge kat hostel ne. Yang aku jadik bimbo sgt sape suro. Haha. Hurm...it's okay Fungus. Maybe, it's your luck that you got to eat the choc. Still, I am feeling lucky and loved by people around me. Many offers to buy me chocs. Thank you guys. Love you.
Moral of the story--> don't keep your chocolates for too long. You can give it to me. Hehe.
Regards,
Hafiq Hasan Basri
FIQO-will-NEVER-like-FUNGUS

15 comments:

Sheera_K said...

im a choc freak gak...

nak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-I-Q-O said...

nak yg mane...?
yg dh ade fungus...?
bole bole...
haha

Anonymous said...

I luv choc 2...but i never kept it long.. cz i can finish it jz in one day..hehe

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
yeah...normally that's what would i do...
but, since, i love the choc...
then i want to keep it longer...
tp fungus plak dtg makan...
haha

DicKiE aDaMs said...

hahah ingatkan cite psl ape td..

rupenya kisah coklat bercendawan! haha

sgt cute la entry ni ok!

jom aku blnja ko cocopie.. mau?

shmlhzm said...

yeah. even, higj quality choc suah as fidani pun can get fungus in no time taw? be ready next time. haha

Anonymous said...

hehehe i still the same choc and its in my fridge..u want it dear???no no no...its mine..hahaha because it still can be eaten...u wanna share???no no no...u can only look at it..mwahahahahaha....u wanna buy it???i'll consider that....

alamak..irda tau mati aku ni nak jual choc dia..

Anonymous said...

oooooppppsss....

**i still have the same choc

F-I-Q-O said...

dickie--> choco pie...? nak nak...haha. when can i get ur treat? i'm free now...muahaha

shamil--> 1st time i mention ur name ne kat my blog. haha. btw, i penah makan fidani jugak. also from Irda. she likes to give her friends choc esp. me ;p. baiklah, next time, wouldnt do it again =)

najwa j. maidin--> haha...you're so evil...omg...you're so evil...u'll be cursed after the fungus. haha.

Anonymous said...

u beli laaa fridge yg kecik tuh..murah jee..ehehheeh u can store all the kinds of choc in the world..

F-I-Q-O said...

najwa jaria maidin, thanx for your suggestion. but i cant afford to buy one, sob sob.
hehe.

suke ko erk carut2 aku? kekeke

DicKiE aDaMs said...

erm... lazatnya <--- sedang on9 smbil makan cocopie! haha

F-I-Q-O said...

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
nak coco pie.
hehe

sHuHaDa said...

ak pun pnah alaminya jgk dlu sekali ms auntie ak kasi aku coklat..syg punya pasal ak simpan punya la simpan sampai terlupa.. lastly langsung tak dpt mkn..hmmmm sedih..

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
xpe shu...sedey2 jugak...
tp pasne xda makne nye aku nak simpan choc lama2 ;p