Monday, March 23, 2009

Mr. Stalker is BACK!

Hi Bloggers,
Lately, the weather is getting hot and hotter. Even during the night, the weather is still warm. Warm enough to make you sweat. Nobody to blame, but us, human. We cause the global warming. Something need to be done. Let us minimize the energy usage as mininum as we can. But let's not talk about this in details as I'll post an entry specially for this.
Yeah, it is really hot for the past few days. I sweat a lot. So, when I reached my room, I opened my windows, to ensure the air circulation is good.
When I was changing my clothes, I saw a foreign man, staring at me from the upper level. He smiled at me. I was shocked that someone was actually looking at me when I was changing my clothes. (Darn it man, you got to see my body for free...haha. Not exactly my point).
I feel terrified, because this is not his first time doing it. I just don't like being stalked that way. I feel insecure. We never know what people can do towards us. So I left the room and went to a place where I can study soundly. I don't know why does he like to look at me? I have actually asked him once, because I really-really cannot stand him. My friends even noticed his habit of stalking me. (Poor you Mr. Stalker). Me: why do like to observe me? Stalker: Because I like you. You look nice. Me: Come on man. There are many other hotter guys here. Why me? Stalker: Because I like you. Me: This is scary. Are you gay? Stalker: Is that important to know? Me: Yes. It is important. I don't feel good about it. Stalker: (Not answering). So you don't like me looking at you? Me: Hey, I can never stop you. But please, don't make it too frequent. You're freaking me out.
Sigh. How can I get rid of him? Maybe by kicking his a** or ba**s? Haha...
Regards,
HHB,
Petrified & Terrified

27 comments:

shmlhzm said...

repot polis? haha melampau pulak. patotnye bile u dah sound mcm 2. pepaham je la akan?

kuchairies said...

Scaryy.... Huhuhu..

kuchairies said...

Btw pls tell Ricky i need access to his blog.. Huhuhu..

RiRa said...

eee..stalker..shame2x.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

shamil--> haha...budak2 foreigner mmg macam 2. i benci giler dgn foreigner kat sini. very few yg btol2 baik.

ku--> haha. yeah. freaky kan?

rikhy--> babe, ku wants to access to ur blog ;)

Anonymous said...

wawawawa~~
giler panas ko erk???
hahahaha~~
ko kn mmg sdap dpandang...
like hot donut from big apple...
akhaks~~~
=P

F-I-Q-O said...

oi karipap,
ko jgn nak carut2 aku kat sini...
kang aku buat entry pasal mulot longkang, baru ko taw....haha.

Unknown said...

helo fiqo..hmm just be careful!!
huhuhu

btw ak stdy dkt UiTM.sory lm x smpat on9.BZ!!

F-I-Q-O said...

oic.
UiTM mane? kos ape?
ooowhhh xpe2...haha
i know...everbody is quite occupied lately ;)

Unknown said...

UiTM Kedah...Diploma in Public administration course..;-)

DicKiE aDaMs said...

maybe u should take it as a compliment.. haha

just curious.. is the guy cando? hahah

i bet he's not kan? if he looks like brad pit or something. u'd be flattered gile2 kan? hahahah

Khairulius said...

wow...ada org admire u....

CarutPelbagaiKaedah said...

fiqo..if the stalker is a hansomest man..im sure we dont have read the so not perlu conversation tu kan? haha

anyway tell him kak pah is also nice to look at yer?

scary la that guy..my nasihat bed..u go and learn some martial art..mana la tau kena rogol nanti..tak lah jadi mangsa.tapi siapa yang rogol sapa plak ek?opss

F-I-Q-O said...

zaidy--> owh, same dgn shuhada la macam 2. haha...kenal shuhada?

dick-ie--> haha. handsome. macam chris brown! muahaha...

abg bidin--> haha...i am suprised too ;)

kak pah--> ape kata u je yg ajar i martial art? haha...u kan ala2 seri kandi zaman tun teja dulu...kekeke

Unknown said...

of course i know her..she is one of the hotest student here especially at our faculty. DL each sem mane boleh tak knal..haha

but we r in diffrent class..i found ur blog pun from her blog list..siBok ajer dia promote suro bc blog kwn2 dia..best kate nyer..hehe

neway did u know that she just admitted at hospital last last sunday and start her treatment today?

Unknown said...

neway, lpe lak.hmm did mr. stalker stalk u yesterday fiqo? HAHA ;-)

F-I-Q-O said...

zaidy--> yeah i know about it. she texted me last nite. send regards to her k. i'm running out of credit. btw, mr. stalker did not stalk me last nite. thank God ;)

Anonymous said...

hahah..very obvious laa mamat tuh...u hot darl!

Unknown said...

owh really?okey INSHAALLAH..i am going to visit her this weekend..huhu syukur ALHAMDULILLAH...hope that mr stalker wont do it any more in the future..haha..;p

Khairy Amry said...

proud la fiqo.. you are the choosen one.. eventhough there are many hottest guys at you block but he still wants you..
agogogo~~

Anonymous said...

wawawawawa....
sentap ke???
kan mmg ko 2 hot donut kt blok 2...
proud 2 be seen...=P

F-I-Q-O said...

najwa, amry, karipap --> semua pun nak carut aku. xpe2. nanti aku suro kwn2 dia stalk korang plak ;p hehe

zaidy--> haha. yeah. i'm hoping the same too =)

Unknown said...

hehe yeah..if he did it again then i think u shud give mr stalker a lesson fiqo..;p

AppleB said...

lenkali kasi sepak terajang je mamat tu. takyah cakap2 lagi dah.

anyway, take care dear.

F-I-Q-O said...

ganas siot akak ne...haha

Anonymous said...

Give him to me!!!!:)
-L

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
well he's not mine.... ;p
lol~