Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HELL-O. 911

Dearest Bloggers,
Well I've been really busy lately. I have lot of stories to tell, but due to the time contraint, I couldn't post it here. Thousand apologies for that.
I'm hoping that everyone of you is doing great and fine. Well, this morning, after I wake up I browsed through the internet. Then I found this one weird and funny story about a lady who called 911 over McNuggets. Haha. Here, the full news;
Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets Fla. police say she called emergency number 3 times after store runs out
FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.
A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.
She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.
"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."
Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.
A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.
Regards,
Hafiq Hasan Basri
craving-for-MC'd

11 comments:

sHuHaDa said...

hehehehehe igtkan McDonald kne serang td..1st impression aku view gmbar tue..rupa2 nye...hahahahahahaha

F-I-Q-O said...

u were wrong...haha

shmlhzm said...

haha. mane saje u jumpe stories like this.

kuchairies said...

what the ***.. Huhuhu...

F-I-Q-O said...

biteme--> haha. i know. i just happen to see it, when i browsed through msn. hehe.

ku--> u mencarut erk...?
haha

kuchairies said...

manader la.. :)

F-I-Q-O said...

hehe...
ye ke?

okey-doke.
no worries mate. ;p

RiRa said...

hahaha....lawak glie.

F-I-Q-O said...

haha~ u try la buat skali.
who knows you'll be in the news too ;p

DicKiE aDaMs said...

lapa lak tgk nugget tu!

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
dickie, after i post this entry kan, i got food craved! nak makan mc'd. hehe.

then i cakap my friend teringin makan mc'd. before pegi tu, my friend smpat tgk my blog...dia cakap "patut la teringin makan mc'd".

haha...