Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chocolate For Happiness

チョコレートをありがとう
Give Me A Chocolate Heart
Everyone loves a delicacy
And most of all miss dainty me
Who's not so dainty now,
I sayThere's so many wrappers to throw away
Chocolate has a place in my heart
It's a springboard for my life's jumpstart
Whenever I am feeling low
It's to the chocolate box I go
I think if I eat enough sweets
My heart will turn to yummy treats
And how could that be bad?
In the company of chocolate no one's sad
They'll love my dark chocolate soul
You can't resist what makes you whole
Oh, make me chocolate filled
If everyone loves me, I'll be thrilled
Phoenix Rory

p/s--> By the way abg Zul went to Japan last month and he bought me loads of chocolate. I am so flattered. So happy that my choc box is full with chocs =) Thanx a lot abg Zul.

Not to forget, thank a bunch to Naguib for his kindness. He gave me his I LOVE NY choc when mine was eaten by fungus. What a thoughful friend you are. I am sorry that I forgot to mention your name earlier. I regret that. So sorry. Regards, HHB, I-taste-SUGAR

13 comments:

kuchairies said...

Dalam banyak2 coklat, my eyes tengok benda lain plak.. Hahhaa..

RiRa said...

hahaha..oops.
oo..me like butter scotch.
not a big fan of choc.

buut i love white choc.

F-I-Q-O said...

ku--> ur eyes tgk ape? the teddies ke? urmmm...ape ek?

rikhy--> i have butter scotch too ;)
chelsea butter scotch. too bad u dont like chocs

kuchairies said...

ader la.. hahahaha..

najlaa haridan said...

fiq...i heart choc too! :D
tc.

kaery amry said...

nak nak nak sikit

shmlhzm said...

wow. so, kalau bday u memang org da tau nak beli ape. :)

F-I-Q-O said...

ku--> ala. bgtau la u tgk ape...pls pls =(

amry--> ari 2 aku dh bg ko sket kan john.

najlaa--> haha. now i know. nanti i belanja u choki2 kat kiosk AIKOL k? ;p

shamil--> haha. yeah, it's either chocs, teddy bears or perfumes. simple kan? hehe

NJM said...

oohh kat abg zul je....kat njm bai i love NY takde plak...sedey....

F-I-Q-O said...

eyh darling,
i forgot...
NJM...
jup ye

NJM said...

ahahhaha...i am just joking la beb..ehehhe people say sharing is caring, but i didnt share it with u..i gave the whole of it to u..ehehe thanks anyways..

DicKiE aDaMs said...

fiqo..u n ur chocs! haha

ingt lagi.. first time i comment ur blog bout chocs la! haha

u make me crave for chocs la! n i'm on diet! dayumn!

F-I-Q-O said...

NJM--> does that mean that you really care for me ;p i appreciate it darl. may god bless you for your kindness. =)

Dick-ie--> haha. i mmg hantu choc. i bet u know it by now ;p
dick-ie, xyah diet. buat rugi je. haha. hidup untuk makan! ;P