Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sorry is Unnecessary

Peeps, It seems like someone gets offended with what I have written in the previous entry. Should I say sorry to the poor dud? Wait, I need seconds to think. Oh no. I don’t need any since I am not going to say sorry for what I have written because that’s what I felt about the poor dud. But hey dud, I feel sorry that you’re being offended. Unfortunately I feel happier to know that you’re being insulted. It makes me feel wanting to insult you even more. Luckily, I have few friends with angelic hearts. They said, I have done enough. It really shows that you’re snubbed. I don’t have to do more, because I am not taking vengeance nor I am launching loathsome wars against you. Well what I have written tells that I really disgust you. Yes I do. There’s another thing that you need to know, before I off you go. Life is fair, That is why, what goes around comes around. For every single good and bad deeds, Certainly there’ll be rewards and retributions. It’s only the matter of time. When, where and what? I am pleased that you decided to put a stop to it. You quit from being my blog follower, You also scrubbed me out from your facebook. That shows, what I have written made an impeccable impact to you, Freak. I admit I was being so cynical, Now, I will not. So, in plain and simple language, I loathe you Loser! I am still disgusted with your pathetic attitudes. Uffff! p/s Hey, when you say keep laughing, surely I will. I will laugh even harder than before. But wait, will that ever change you? I highly doubt it. Still, I am enjoying my times. People said no sweat, because it takes only me to laugh at you. Regards, HHB, Still-Disgusted

11 comments:

mista aediey said...

uiks...so deep n kne kt die betol...wahahaha...udah2 le 2 ek???
u/'ve done enough 2 dat guy...

F-I-Q-O said...

hehe.
evil dowh aku ne.
okay la, okay.
i'll give it a break ;)

RiRa said...

i loike..i find vengeance very appealing.lol
sape yg deserve it, should get it.

Anonymous said...

Aiyo..u sound very mad to this guy i guess..thou i've no idea what's going on btween you guys after the chaotic break but this shows that you have reached the point where sorry is not a word anymore...

-L.

F-I-Q-O said...

rikhy--> u ne best la. i like ur bitchiness. let's get wild rikhy ;p

L--> it's just loathesome that i can no longer, L. only if you're here, then you'll understand.

patin said...

well done pal well done... aahhhah :D

F-I-Q-O said...

evil buddy...evil...hahahahaha

Khairy Amry said...

hhb, i agree with you. what goes around comes around. now he got the punishment. what a poor LOSE~~

shmlhzm said...

haha. suke suke.

but...

i don't believe that life is fair, karma & that sort of things.

maybe one day when life actually at my side, :)

F-I-Q-O said...

life is fair dear.
that is why, Allah says, be grateful ;)

btw, i pun sgt suke dgn entry ni. well at least, the poor dud would get it straight away to his face. kan kan

F-I-Q-O said...

what a world.
the poor dud is still the same old loser.
will loathe that even more.
now let's focus on my own life.

loser will lose, arent they?
haha