Friday, May 8, 2009

Glad Tidings

Poor Dud, It feels satisfying to know that your world is shaken, It feels better to know that you’re getting it as your punishment, Yes it does. Dud, It felt good to be with you, Cause it takes two to tango. When I was left puzzled, I thought that my life is ruined. But hey no, I woke up and smelt the coffee. I despised to see you days and nights, Cause your face hurts my sight. Now that I know you’re left alone, You’re no longer occupying the throne. Your pathetic stories became my glad tidings, For it brings joys and glee. I need not anyone like you, Cause it takes only me to laugh at you.
p/s I did not name anyone here. If you get offended, then it's not my fault. Cheers. ;p
Anyways, i am sure that someone is offended with what i have written. Regardless of what you say, i am so happy. Hey freaks, what goes around comes around. Who says life is not fair.
Regards,
HHB,
never-A-false-ANGEL

9 comments:

RiRa said...

Oooo..ouch..nice.
to whom???do tell..lol

F-I-Q-O said...

rikhy rikhy...
pay me for more stories. hahahaha

. boxerpolkadottt . said...

nak tau leh?
skit je.
heheheh.

shmlhzm said...

ricky memang suke blanje orang. nanti die blanje la 2. haha

F-I-Q-O said...

dottie guy--> everyone has to pay for the details. hahaha

shamil--> pay & treat are two different things la shamil. haha...
kalau dia nak belanja i pun, he still have to pay for more ;p

p/s no la people. i was kdding okay. ala, xder menda pun. it's just i feel like writing it =)

patin said...

ak tau sape ak tau sape... ak gtau eyh....

F-I-Q-O said...

Patin--> ko jgn mengade. hahaha

NJM said...

aku pon tau sape!!!!

F-I-Q-O said...

NJM--> hehe. and dia dah offended dah kot. poor brat.