Friday, April 17, 2009

Buttoned Up

Hi Peeps,
Hopefully all of you are doing great. I feel totally good. You know why? Because I am done with my final exam. Six Papers. Some were really tough, some were okay.
To my friends from other Unis or Colleges, my bestest wish of luck for you people. Well, I believe that you are all smarties and brainy. So 'Let's Break a Leg....!' (my favourite one...hehe).
I am now hibernating at my home in Klang. Hehe. Well nothing much that I did and have to do except watching tv, loads of sleep, hanging out with friends etc. But luckily, my sister asked my favour to fold her wedding invitation cards. It's quite a petty task, but i like it. At least, I have something to do at home.
I will not be updating my blog as frequent as I normally would. I cant wait to go back to my campus in early of May. I'll be resuming my part time job as a Research Assistant for my lecturer.
In a meantime, I will stay at home. Trying to catch up with family thingy, also helping out my sister with her wedding preparation.
Till then, Love you people!
Regards,
HHB,
Panda-wannabe

5 comments:

kuchairies said...

Huraghh.. i tensi cos tadi baru abis paper Law.. Dis time i surrender, confirm FAIL! Wished u leh tlg jawab utk i.. Hehehe..

NJM said...

kakak kawin jgn lupa jemput adik yeee..ehehehehehe

RiRa said...

ala update laaarr..
x nak jemput ke?lol

shmlhzm said...

good luck 4 your finals! i baru habis tadi. gagagagaga nak belagak sket!

F-I-Q-O said...

ku--> la ye ke. i bole je nak tolong (kalau i tau jawapan dia la kan) haha. btw, as long as you've done ur best, just pray for the best ;)

NJM--> adik ku NJM, mesti la aku jemput ko tu. Dtg dgn laki ko skali erk. Bwk hadiah utk pengantin and adik pengantyin skali. hehehe

rikhy--> kalau i jemput pun, u nak dtg ke? ;p

shamil--> eleh, i habis dulu dr u ;p