Friday, April 3, 2009

Thousand Hopes, I Pray

Dearest Peeps,
Love feels good. It’s true. But sometimes it hurts us too. Sometimes, we’ve tried so hard to make sure that our loves will blossom like flowers during the winter. Or maybe it’s just the fate, that sometimes love hurts us, no matter how hard have we tried.
In this entry, I will be posting about someone whom I know (just recently), who has so much loves to give to his dearest lady.
A friend of mine, Hero, he fell in love with a lady who is staying far away from him, separated by miles away from one another. But he always thinks that the long distance which separates them should not be the hurdle, to love the lady.
Unfortunately, the lady is sick. She is suffering cancer at her final stage. She may be living for her last days and she may not. That’s why everyday and most of the time, Hero would tell the lady to be strong, so that she could fight and kill the cancer cells. Hero said “Don’t stop believing love, you will survive.”
Hero would rather stay up all night, to ensure that the lady is well acquainted. Despite that they are separated miles away, Hero will always shower the lady with his dearly loves and cares. Hero knows that the lady would feel good when he is with her, visually.
One day, Hero wrote a poem, dedicated specially for the lady. Hero wants the lady to know that he loves her the most, and nothing, could ever change the fact, ever. In fact, Hero will never stop from loving her, dead or alive.
The lady, was speechless and became out of her words once she read the poem. It is a nice poem. Hero wrote the poem with his heart. It really touches the lady’s heart.
So peeps, I’d like to share the poem with all of you here. And let’s tell the people whom you love, that you love them the most. Let them know that, nobody owns your love, but them.
I met you in the dying days of Winter
When leaves comeback to life
You were the most beautiful angel I had ever seen
Heaven stood right beside me
I thank God everyday for you
You make me feel so full of life
You gave my heart a reason to love again
Like a phoenix rising from the flames
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Nightingales' melodies fill my heart
I call your name in the middle of the night
All of my dreams are of youI can't think right anymore
I see you everywhereLove is all around me
You are all around me
Whenever I have something bad on my mind
It's you I think of
You're always the one I run to when I feel sad
Thank God I have you
You are the flowers I smell in the Spring
You are the sand I walk on in the Summer
You colour my world like trees in Autumn
When you leave, my world turns to Winter
But it's alright because...I met you in the dying days of Winter
I thank God every day for the love that you have brought me
I thank God every day for the smiles that you have given me
I thank God every day...for you
P/s...Let us pray to god that the lady would recover soon. Yeah lady, I don’t know you, yet, I want everybody in this world to be happy, including you. Hero is waiting for you. You can fight the cancer. We believe in you. Have faith.
Regards,
HHB,
Love-being-LOVED

12 comments:

Unknown said...

helo..lm tak 'lalu' cnie..hmmm what a sweat loving couple story here..hope that the lady will be fine and the hero will be with keep motivate and support the lady continously..

read this entry especially at the lady part makes me missed my buddy at campus..shuhada...u noe her rite? we only have about 2 weeks to go b4 the final exam but she still not well..this will be her final sem to complete her diploma..i just pray that we will complete our diploma together..;-(

F-I-Q-O said...

dear zaidy,
i too, always pray for her well being.
give her support, so that she will get better soon =)

insha allah, she'll be fine. Amin ^_^

Unknown said...

yeah i do really hope so..i noe she's kind of strong gurl..

me and friends here missed her much..regrettably we r very buzy lately and can't give her a visit..i feel bad as her buddy..we r quite close as a friend..we used to debate together..when presentation session or viva session its makes me missed her damn much..

AppleB said...

i hope n pray she will recover soon.

but sometime love hurts :(

F-I-Q-O said...

zaidy--> i miss her too ;) but, all the best for ur final exam k

applebie--> true enough. love hurts us too, sometimes

RiRa said...

it hurts more.lol
tetap benci that word.

weyh..where do you get your pics?..
cantik la.

Unknown said...

Tq fiqo..this week will be our last lecture week..next week will be our study leave..then the final exam will be begin...huhuhu neway luck for u too..=)

F-I-Q-O said...

rikhy--> yahoo.images haha. google je la rikhy oi ;p

zaidy--> tq so much, i really2 need that luck =) let's break a leg ^_^

shmlhzm said...

true story or what? macam fairytale plak. haha ;)

F-I-Q-O said...

true story la shamil.
haha.

i know the guy. but not the girl

Anonymous said...

piqo dear...
k.yu love this one..
but 2 think about it...yewwwww..
i'll pray for them..n u tOO!

F-I-Q-O said...

kak ayu,
thanx for the thought ;)

syg kak ayu ;p