Saturday, April 11, 2009

Innocently Poyo (Cocky)

Hi peeps, Have you ever come across the terms 'innocently poyo'...? The terms did not come from my mouth, but my friends.
According to my friends, an innocently poyo person is a person who is appeared to be innocent yet cocky. So in the other words, an innocently poyo person is an innocently cocky person.
My friends said that, my batch (at my place of study) has the most innocently poyo person. Well I am in no position to affirm or deny that. haha.
But, generally,yeah, sometimes I do feel that some people are being so arrogant and proud of themselves, even they did not actually demostrate it expressly. (I am not pointing my fingers to anybody) Well, their actions speak louder than anything else. It is very unfortunate that, I as a human being judge their actions too.
To all innocently cocky person, I know that you are better than me. I know you are smarter and brighther than anyone else. But that is so whatever. I care not about it. But it does bother me and my friends. Cause it annoys us most of the times.
To my beloved batch, I love you people. The words did not actually come from me, but people around me. So let's prove them wrong. I know together we can rock the world!
Talent is God given. Be humble.
Fame is man-given. Be grateful.
Conceit is self-given. Be careful.
Regards,
HHB,
innocently-ignorance

22 comments:

shmlhzm said...

hello hafiq. long time x chat. haha. so, u tersenarai dalam the circle or not? junior batch eyh? slalunye junior batch slalu mcm 2 la.

[ citapus ] said...

i dun think so.generally,from my observation,our batch falls under an okay batch,'not so poyo' & not 'not poyo'.ehe.let's ignore wht ppl think of us.we are good as we are.huhu~

RiRa said...

ala..relax la..mcomm pun selalu kna ckp mcm tue..
can't help it if we're generally popular.hahahah

take it as a compliment.
at least orng ckp pasal u...rather than jd dinding je.lol

hanabanana said...

hahaha..really???sape hafiq? story la i :)

F-I-Q-O said...

shamil--> haha. tau xpe. lama x nampak u update ur blog. btw, of course la i x tersenarai. haha.

ala, i rase every batch pun ader ;)

nad--> nad, i'm excluded from the list. haha. i'm a chillax person. my friends know that ;p

tapi...as i told u earlier, i am in no position to affirm or deny that. but still, i love my batch ^_^

rikhy--> haha. rikhy, i know u r mr famous kat melaka 2. but i am so not popular. x ramai pun yg kenal i. haha.

but, yeah. chill je la kan =)

hana--> ader la. kalau nak gossip extra, pay me rm10 for a story. kekeke

kuchairies said...

(I am not pointing my fingers to anybody)

"nehh, i think u r sooooo referring to someone" kan kan kan?

RiRa said...

motif i Mr famous??
haha

NJM said...

was i the one of those who said that???ahahha

F-I-Q-O said...

ku--> seriously though, not pointing my fingers to anyone. not referring to anyone. evil la u ne. haha.

rikhy--> eleh, xder motifnye. in fact u r mr popular. jom nyayi lagi britney, piece of me....lalala.

NJM--> you said my batch is loud, and it annoys you. haha. well, nak buat macam mane kan ;p

RiRa said...

aiyoo..sape ckp..
i orng biasa..hahaha..
(innocently poyo sekejap).lol

F-I-Q-O said...

haha.
rikhy rikhy.
funny guy.

NJM said...

yeah at times loud, but empty..ehe

F-I-Q-O said...

they're not empty tho.
ko mulot jahat giler.
haha

DicKiE aDaMs said...

alorh.. rami je innocently poyo kat tempat i..

especially jrs yg 'town' sgt tu! speaking 24/7.. kat pasar malam pon speaking.. last2 xDL pun! ggugu

yg girls lak.. bitch!
yg laki.. prasan macho!

blah la mreka! hhaa

Helmi Abhas said...

term ni bole diguna pakai dalam kamus jawa edisi surabaya 2009
bagus la fiqo neh
:)

NJM said...

yes they are..so apparent ok...ahah ada je contoh terdekat..

CarutPelbagaiKaedah said...

ala apa nak di hairankan semua orang pun mengata orang lain. my point is that you dont have to worry lah pasal other ppl mouth kan.tapi walaubagaimanapun kalau kita berpuas hati dengan diri sendiri tapi orang lain benci pon tak guna juga. be more like me..kak pah:semua orang benci lebih banyak pahala u dapat (if they mengumpat u) but if youre the one yang cari pasal..matilah..

F-I-Q-O said...

dick-ie--> haha. kat sini ramai yg terer speaking. i speaking cam cap ayam je. cakap english pun, omputih x paham. kekeke. bunyik jawe ;p

emy--> oiii jawa taman perwira jgn banyak bunyik. bom nanti baru tau. haha

NJM--> ko mulot ko kan. haha. candour kan? ;p siap la ko. aku reveal ur true identity. kekeke

kak pah--> i la yg slalu mengumpat u kak pah. kekeke.

NJM said...

ahaha...candour...good and bombastic...

F-I-Q-O said...

haha.
well, u know we've been talking about this again and again ;p

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this entry! [i hope im not included because i'm nowhere near smart pun :) ] Gotta admit, those people are so annoying I tell you! Their mere existence kat AIKOL pun dah cukup ok, blum buka mulut lagi kat cafe tu. haha. I've heard complaints about our batch from the seniors, even lecturers jgak!

F-I-Q-O said...

hana,
ur comment approved what other people said about our batch.
well ofg course u're not included, because u're not big headed like others do.
many people like you ;)