Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Slapper is Back!

Hey peeps,
I'm now in the midst of going through my final examination for this semester.
So, yeah. Pray the best for me. I would definitely do the same for you. Hey everyone, all the best. Let's break a leg! (i like...i really like. haha).
Oh, last nite when I was looking for my notes, I found something inside my book. A piece of paper. I wrote something on it. Do guys want to know what? (well, even if you refuse to know, no choice. But to read. Haha. I insist.) (^_^)
Why is it hard to make a real move,
when you've been hitting on someone new,
I no longer love you,
cause you don't deserve mine,
I no longer care,
cause I shouldn't,
But why, is it hard to move on.
Fyi, I wrote this a month ago, when I was in the class. At that point of time, I have not made my real move, cause I just couldnt get rid of that Liar+Loser (my ex....blame blame you for not being honest. Liar!) But now, I am happy to tell to you that, I have move on. yeah. For real. I am now in the process of knowing someone who is better than my ex, in many ways.

I'm happy that finally someone could steal my attention. Yay. Hoooray.

Regards, HHB, Happy-Slapper

14 comments:

RiRa said...

hye...god luck.all the best.lol

[ citapus ] said...

"But now, I am happy to tell to you that, I have move on. yeah. For real. I am now in the process of knowing someone who is better than my ex, in many ways"-that's my friend!go Hafiq go!ehe.neway,gudlak for other papers...Hidup msti tros!

Khairulius said...

yeah..finally...

AppleB said...

wahh siapakah pompuan itu?? all the best to you dear.

and goodluck on ur exam too.

F-I-Q-O said...

rikhy--> i know i dont actually believe in 'love'. but rikhy, i cant live in denial. i need someone to love and be loved. thanx btw.

nad--> haha. yeah yeah. thank to the book that i am reading. buku tu bagus giler nad. for people who hasnt really moved on ;). u too. all the best.

abg bidin--> yeah... i know ;)

kakak epal--> thanx a lot kak

Unknown said...

wish u best of luck!!!

F-I-Q-O said...

zaidy--> thanx a bunch ^_^

DicKiE aDaMs said...

i pun dah nak exam dah!

gud luck to us both!!!

kuchairies said...

Gudluck 4 ur exam, and gudluck in ur love life.. :)

F-I-Q-O said...

dick-ie--> i tinggal 3 paper lagi. yay. cant wait this to end. hehe. all the best dick-ie.

ku--? tq ku. me 2, i hope i'm gonna have all luck in this world to succeed in my studies. also my love life ;)

shmlhzm said...

good luck! you'll need it! ;)

F-I-Q-O said...

i know.
i need that luck.
thanx shamil ;)

RiRa said...

hahhaa...believe in what makes you happy..senang.lol
paper i satu je..blueeek.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

i dah xedr paper. bluex even more to you. haha