Thursday, April 30, 2009

PIE vs EH!

Beep Beep. New text message.
Pie: Fiqo, I would like to invite you to my 21st Birthday party. Everything would be planned by my friend, Najwa.
Me: When is it? Pie: 28th March 2009 from 8.00 to 11.00 p.m. Me: But babe, that is during the earth hour. I want to cast my vote and joined others. Pie: So you’re choosing the earth hour over me? Me:Hurm….let see if I can do something about it. Pie: Fiqo…please Me: Okay…okay I will come to your party. Pie: You and nicky would be the emcee okay. You have to be the emcee, as the birthday gift for me. Okay fiqo? I’ll tell you the tentative roughly.
Me: Emcee? Erghhh…whatever you wish, birthday girl. So yeah, that was a last month story. Haha. Where I was actually in a real dilemma whether to go to pie’s birthday bash or to join the earth hour. But yeah, finally i made up my mind and I joined pie's party.
To make myself feel better, I actually planned to print the earth hour poster and distribute it during the party. But after having a second thought that I might ruin her party, then I canceled my plan. Haha.
But, the moment I reached Alexis, Bangsar, I was relieved that the party is held at the Bar. So most of the lights were turned off. Thank God. Plus, there are many candles on the tables. So I made a right decision. Because I got to spend my times during the earth hour together with pie and other friends.
So here are the pictures during the birthday party. I enjoyed the party quite much because I had to be the emcee even I did not prepare anything despite that I was reminded earlier. Hehe. Some of pie’s friends performed for her. We sat and sang together for her. It was really great.
To pie, be a good girl. I always love you. You are the 1st girl junior that I become close with, up until now. You’re just like my little sister. Wish that we’ll be like this for years ahead. It’s really great to have you as my mooting buddy, a friend to share problems with and many others. I love the memories and time we spent together. Love you loads. Muaacks.

We Love You, Pie

Regards, HHB, We-ROCK-the-World

9 comments:

kuchairies said...

Cayalah emcee!!! hebat tuh, tak buat early preparation pun..

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
mmmg la...
lepas tu, i looked like a clown.
haha...

RiRa said...

i love her dress...sgt la comel
cute shots.
and the emcee too..
lol.

F-I-Q-O said...

rikhy,
have u ever imagined u in that dress? i think u'll be way cuter than u r now...
hahaha...

owh u love the emcee too ;p

agzamry said...

nampak meriah sgt bday pie...

Unknown said...

Keep writing :>

F-I-Q-O said...

i will keep writing, that's for sure. thanx ted ;)

shmlhzm said...

owh, she's your junior? you guys bonding like there's no diff. it's cool. happy birthday to her! :)

F-I-Q-O said...

yeah,
she's my junior...treat her just like my own sister =)i have many litle sisters in uia. all of them are very dearie ('',)