Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy & Unhappy Valentine's Day

Dear Bloggers, Happy Valentine’s Day to those are in love. Unhappy Valentine’s Day to those who are not in love (is that how you say it? Haha) Never mind. But, it’s known to be a day which is meant to celebrate love and your lover. Well, obviously, I have nothing to celebrate.
I’m quoting this from Avis, “Fiqo, Valentine’s Day is only for lovers, not us. For people like us, it’s just another plain Saturday.” That’s quite true. But I don’t want my day, to be just another day…or plain day. Haha.
Last week my roommate, Adi, went to Bandung for a 3-days-trip.
So I ordered him Amanda Brownie from Bandung. He bought that one for me. Unfortunately, when I wanted to eat it, the brownie is no longer edible.
I can see fungus and whatever-named creatures started to grow. I can no longer eat it. Darn it.
So, to console me, Adi said he would bring cakes from his home. His mother is a good at baking cakes. So he did. He brought me cupcakes.
I got this one cute cupcake, it’s pink in colour and has small heart on top of it. So I decided to take a picture of it, and add some wordings around it. To celebrate my unhappy valentine’s day. Haha.
Adi also bought me a red-shirt from Bandung. Thanx Adi for the shirt.

p/s--> I'll tell update you guys about my 14th February. It wasn't too bad. I enjoyed my day. What about you?

Regards,

HHB,

yes-no-Valentine's Day

16 comments:

Sheera_K said...

fiqo...

valentines day tak smestinye with ur partner kan..
celebrate with ur loved ones means ngn families or friends...


btw, mine is great..
dpt 2 gits from 2 diff person..hmmm..

jom kite menghappykan diri dgn get low low low...=)

F-I-Q-O said...

haha.
ye ke?
2 gitfs...but babe,
suprisingly, i got a wish at 3.30a.m
someone called and wished me happy valentine's day.
hehe.

p/s--> surely, one day u and alwi should get low with me. promise.

RiRa said...

Oooo..cupcakes.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

i've told you...i like cupcakes =)

Anonymous said...

i dont celebrate at all although i have one that i love =) valentine's day is nothing for us. we had decent chat over coffee and browsing books at bookstore, lunch, dinner..just like other fine saturdays.

shmlhzm said...

bandung are nice to shop tau! x puas i pegi dulu. hoho

kuchairies said...

hey there.. ur page is so cute!

F-I-Q-O said...

Bibah--> but ur syg is sweet. i heard that you guys would be going to bali for ur 2nd anniversary. well, i envy you for that. but i am happy too =)

Biteme--> haha. i know. i heard that from many peolpe. will be there, one day ;p

Ku--> really? hehe...as cute as me huh? ;)

AppleB said...

alah fiqo takpayah la sambut valentine. takde makna pun. plus kita bukan boleh celebrate pun kan.

so tak perlu nk bersedih sbb 14/02 adalah plain normal day.

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
akak, fiq x sedih pun ;)

Anonymous said...

haha story spreads like a flash of lightning eh..thanks!

F-I-Q-O said...

hehe..
biasalah tu...
well, u know our friends...
they spread stories in a blink of an eye
tehehe

shills pills said...

valentines i ddk rumah je one whole day!

coz we dont really celebrate valentines.. ;p

dont worry bebeh, love is always around you.. open your eyes and see.. :)

p.s; sape ajk u low low low tu? mau juga!! :p

F-I-Q-O said...

babe,
yeah...i know...so many people love me.
i am so happy to know that. hehe.

p/s--> she's my classmate. sure2. nanti kiter get low ramai2 ;p

shills pills said...

and you know we are here to stay! :)

p.s; i know who she is dah! my friend jgk.. hehe
lets get apple bottom jeans.. boots and the fur...... low low low low low low loooow! ;p

F-I-Q-O said...

i'm lucky that i have friends who love me are willing to stay with me. yay.

oooh you know her?
that's awesome.
jup jup...i ader kwn2 dari facebook..girls...naik ikut...hehe.
best nye

get low...low...low...low...