Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Last Person I Want to Lose is YOU

Dear Baby Boo,
We fight, then we get back,
You Care for me, I care for you deeply,
You say you love me, I say I love you even more.
You asked me,
"Are we over?",
I replied.."what's over...?Is that what you want....?
I added...
You are the last person I want to lose...
I just want you to know, I really2 love you,
And this is for real,
I've never given this much, to the person whom I love.
I am not a Robot,
I too, have feelings,
I feel jealous, but I think I was being reasonable,
And I hope you know that.
Aren't you ready to commit seriously with me?
Or do you want me to treat you just like what your previous lovers did?
You cried when you tell your sad stories with them,
Well, I cried too,
Because of what?
Because I really2 care for you,
For what?
For you of course...baby boo.
But if you don't want me to care,
What can I do?
You asked me "Are we over?"...
Again...
You Are The Last Person I want to Lose.
I Still Love You
Regards,
HHB,
Love-Letter-to-Boo

16 comments:

AppleB said...

awat neh? gaduh sama dahling kah???

tak elok gaduh2, buang tenaga je. tp kalau tak gaduh tak best la kan hehehehehe.

anyway nnti buat tag kat blog akak tu yer :D

F-I-Q-O said...

hurm...
biasa la kak...gaduh2 cket...
=)

okie dokie...nanti saye buat

echah_syed said...

hi..slm kenal :)

thnx singgah persis pearl & tinggal jejak.. ^_^

Khairulius said...

bestnye........

F-I-Q-O said...

echah --> it's okay. my pleasure

khairulius--> ape yang best nye? best gaduh ke? haha

agzamry said...

hurm....:)
so sweet

playdoh said...

be tough !

Anonymous said...

erm....
is there something which i dun knoe about u n ur bubu 2...
erm...
i think now i knoe...erm...
jgn gado2 r...
bnde ne kn bley bwk bncang...
i thought diz "war" was over kn???
like u mentioned to me n my bubu b4 kn...
apply it back 2 u...
bt watever pn,be strong in ur relationship...
i pray da best 4 u guyz
=)

Anonymous said...

Guess Miss Blair will need Dorotha again huh?:)-L

F-I-Q-O said...

Ag--> sweet kan? haha

Play Doh--> i will! ;)

Adiey--> whooops, sorry that i didnt tell you the stories. thanx btw...appreciate tha buddy

L--> Miss Blair would always need Dorotha. Who do her chores is Dorotha is gone? kekeke

RiRa said...

this is sweet.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

rikh--> yeah. but i hope it can strike my boo's heart

shmlhzm said...

wow... marry me? haha kiddin'

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...

marry you?
let's go to the States ;p

Anonymous said...

:(....

F-I-Q-O said...

why sad...hamz?