Friday, February 20, 2009

Wedding Bells-Ding Dong

Dearest Bloggers, Today, another cousin of mine would be getting married. I call her kak niza and she’s 25. She’s a very nice and lovely cousin. We had wonderful childhood memories together. I wouldn’t forget that forever. I feel happy that she’ll be marrying the man whom she loves. I pray that Allah will always shower you with his blessings and grant you with happiness. I can’t wait for her baby. Hehe. I feel sad because she’ll no longer be able to hang out as frequent as we always do. Every year, during 1st day of Hari Raya, kak niza, my sister, myself and other cousins would go to the cinema at night. That has become our annual practice since 3 years back. (macam xde keje je…haha) But that has made us, cousins become more and more close to one another. I just want to tell you Kak niza, as well as my other cousins, that I really2 love you people. Thank you for making this life wonderful. Again, Congratulations. I'm happy for you.Yay. Regards, Hafiq Hasan Basri, when-is-my-TURN?

7 comments:

RiRa said...

i ,ove weddings..cake die..ooo so sweet.lol

sHuHaDa said...

congratulation to kak niza too..(wlupn aku tak knal)..em wait 4 ur wedding plak la hafiq..hahahahah
kiddin jer.

F-I-Q-O said...

rikh--> i love wedding too~ the clothes, the foods, kompang etc. meriah kan? haha

shu--> haha. waiting for mine? that would be ages from now ;p

DaNnY oCeaN said...

make sure u invite me okay on ur turn
plak after this...

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
mu turn?
lama lagi la danny. haha.
i think mind is after yours ;p

shmlhzm said...

i love wedding! especially the food! mest sedap! yum yum!

F-I-Q-O said...

biteme--> agreed. u kene rase my grandma's cook. sedap. finger licking good~ oooouch!