Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Gay Day: Senior Year

Hi bloggers, i'm glad that my gay days continue since my birthday until today. I'm now in my 4th year of study! I just can't believe the fact that I am now in my final year. That means i'll be graduating soon (even not so soon). Haha...there'll be another two semester to go.

Phewwwwwwwwwwww...i'm so excited. Man, i've been reading laws since the year 2004 until today. In a blink of an eye, i'm almost reaching the end of my undergraduate's life. I keep on telling myself that I can no longer take my studies for granted, like what I did before. I have to study seriously, so that i'll be graduating excellently. I want to be a great lawyer in the near future. So I have to take things seriously. Handle things nicely.

we know, it's not ok to lie (regardless of who we are) hihi... Oh Allah,

I pray that you will always guide me to be your good servant. Oh Allah, shower me with you blessings. Thank you Allah for giving me the opportunity to improve myself. To all friends, let us keep on reminding one another that we have to strive to the fullest. I believe that we are all born to achieve something in our lives. So, let's study harder than before. (^_^) Regards, HHB, Still-My-GayDay

5 comments:

RiRa said...

ohw..we got a pre lawyer here do we..
may you excel in your what you wish for.
lol.

playdoh said...

HAHAHA, fiqo ! i will pray for ur future ! hehe. hope u become a fabulous lawyer in the future ! ;)

agzamry said...

as usual..i always pray for ur sucessness and our hapiness..

[ citapus ] said...

HAFIQ!pray 4 me too =)

F-I-Q-O said...

Rikhman--> pre-lawyer? haha...btw, thanx a lot for wish man. u too, may u excel in ur future undertaking.

Playdoh--> fabulous lawyer? sounds great! yay...i'm a fab fab lawyer wannabe =)

Ag--> I too, hope that we'll always be happy. I pray that u'll be a successful event planner in the future. We'll make a better living. Amin.

Citapus--> Nad, with your great attitude, i'm sure that you'll be doing great, later. We'll pray for each other yeah~