Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's My Gay Day!

Dear bloggers,
let's start this entry with "Hoooooooooooooooooray"
haha...i am so happy...i am being so gay....
some of you might have known why i am being so blissful today.
well, it's my birthday! hehe...
let's sing birthday song for me ;)
1...2...3...
"happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to hafiq,
happy birthday to me ;p"
well this is my 22nd birthday...i was born 22 years ago in klang, on 18th December 1986 (i am still young right?)
so far, there nothing much plan as yet. but my mother called me this morning, she said she'll postpone the celebration. She'll celebrate me on my sister's engagement day nect week on the 25th.
So bloggers, just wait for the next update about my birthday k? haha...but i dont really mind if there's no celebration for me because i'm glad that i've grown up so fast!
haha...
i'm a man now...and still learning to be a wise man...
i wanna thanx to those who wished me earlier. I feel so much love from people around me especially my family and friends. Thank you people...i really2 love you. i cant imagine living in this world without your loves.
Btw, these are my latest pics...when i was 21-year-old. haha...
taken yesterday.
today is my Gay day (as told by abg danny hakimi) haha
Regards, Hafiq Hasan Basri, 22-year-old-babe ;p

12 comments:

RiRa said...

ohw happy bday!!
hope you enjoy your gay day, gayly.
lol

playdoh said...

happy birthday. :) may god bless you ! good luck ! :)

F-I-Q-O said...

hi rikh, hi playdoh,
thanx for the wishes...
love you guys ;)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 4 u.

enjoy your life

F-I-Q-O said...

thanx a bunch eragon ;)

agzamry said...

yeay dah beso...
bagus bagus...huhu~

agzamry said...

you..thanks for everything..
im realy appreciate everything that u did~
neway..the apple is sooo nice..yam yam~

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
as u said earlier, it's not a big deal. =)
but i'm glad that you appreciate for what i've done.
I too, appreciate everything that you've done.
Thanx for everything. (^_^)

fyanAzami said...

epi beday kakak!
selamat tue...
br ni igtkan da wish...tp lupa
sory yer kak long
muahx2....

F-I-Q-O said...

hehe...
fyan kakok2...
xpe =)
as the saying goes, better late than never. and it's not too late to buy me a gift ;p
haha
btw, thanx for ur wish yeah

Anonymous said...

haha...belated gay day to you.

F-I-Q-O said...

thanx a bunch =)