Monday, December 29, 2008

Irda's Birthday Bash

Dearest Bloggers,
As i mentioned earlier in the previous entry, i'll be going to the Irda's party. And I did last nite. I went to celebrate Irda's birthday together with Ag. (thanx Ag for the company).
It was held at Bora Asmara, Sungai Penchala Damansara. Well, I really-really like the place. The ambience is nice and the atmospere is awesome. It's a perfect place to dine in as well as to hold a birthday celebration for anyone. (kudos to farid for introducing that place to me)
I and Ag reached the place as early as 7.30 in the evening. We were told by farid (irda's bf) that we were the second and third person to arrive after him.
Phewwwww, we thought that we were late because of the bad traffic in Kepong and Selayang. But thank God, we managed to be there earlier than everybody else (thumbs up to I and Ag...haha).
Later, the other guests started to make their presence. At around 9.10p.m. Irda made her entrance with Farid. Irda looked so stunning in her Pink dress. She wore a fairy wing at her back.
Right after she entered into the room, everyone of us, was standing and singing a birthday song for her. She blushed for a while. And babe, you looked cute when your face got blushed. Hihi.
She was also crowned with a Tiara, so that she will look like a real Princess (sgt comel!)
Not to forget, it was very unfortunate for me that I had to leave early that night. I had to see my sister in Klang.
So at 10 o'clock, I said goodbye to people there. And Irda insisted to walk me to the gate. On our way to the gate, I saw a group of musician. Then i asked her, "babe, do you want me to request for a birthday song specially for you?" She replied "no lah fiqo...no need"
And guess what, our short conversation was being overheard by them. They said to us "of course you can. We will sing for her"
Yay...then, the diners around us were singing for her too (so sweet of them. thanx though.) We were dancing along the music. I enjoyed...really. I hope you enjoyed it too, babe.
Thereupon, I bid farewell to her and shills. Haisssssh, I regret that I had to make early move. Sorry again Irda. You know i love you so much, buddy.
To Irda, Happy 21st Birthday to you. You've been such a wonderful friend to me. Thanx a bunch honey. =)
Love Love Love you more
Regards,
Hafiq Hasan Basri
the-PARTY-guy

8 comments:

RiRa said...

the wings are perrrty.
sgtla sweet.lol

F-I-Q-O said...

you should come too~

i wish my birthday would be just like her...hihi

Anonymous said...

hehe~~
mst best giler erk???
erm...
i wish i can went there...
huhu~~

F-I-Q-O said...

how i wish you could be there too ;p

agzamry said...

i was there.hehe...
a blast party..
thanks to farid and irda..
evebody looks superb.

when r u gonna organize my 24th bday in that way...how i wish...haha

F-I-Q-O said...

hurm...
we'll figure it out later,k?

maybe, you should think of celebrating my belated birthday, instead? hihi

Anonymous said...

her make-up was a bit off...ops!!!sorry Hirda!!!

F-I-Q-O said...

maybe,the make up doesbt look good because of the flash or something.

she looked stunning~ =)