Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Irda's Upcoming 21st Birthday Bash: Almost a Fairytale

Hi bloggers,
This time around i wouldnt be talking about myself, but my lovely friend named Irda. I bet some of you might be asking, why should I write about her in my blog? And what about her upcoming birthday celebration?
I certainly have reasons and answers to give. Let me first introduce Irda to you bloggers. She's actually my junior in IIUM. We didnt really talk to each other, until she was selected to be one of the mooters for the International Humanitarian Law Moot Court Competition 2007. We were in the same team.
Irda in Sweeden
From thereon, I found that apart from having an admirable look, she's also a fun person to be with. She's very caring, loving, kind etc. That's why I love to have Irda as one of my friends. Thanx babe for your presence in my life. I really appreciate our friendship =).
Hurm, so why would I bother to talk about her upcoming 21st birthday bash? Well, babe (Irda), I heard rumours about your big day. And of course you can count on me when it comes to rumours and gossip. Haha...(kudos to my reliable sources)
Well bloggers, these are among the things that I heard about her upcoming birthday. On that day, she will be a Princess. The only living Princess on the earth.
There'll be a grand and sumptuos Birthday Cake (yummy).
She'll definitely receive a lot of gifts. But the most special gift that she'll get on her 21st birthday is a new handbag! So you can start guessing as to the brand. Would it be Channel? Prada? Fendi? Or other desinger labels? (How lucky you are babe)
Before I forget, Irda actually has a Good-looking and Charming boyfriend, Farid. I'm indeed suprised when I heard that Farid will be performing specially for her. Owh dear Princess, I hope you know that you're one of the luckiest creatures in this world.
Irda and Farid
Her 21st upcoming birthday party will be almost like a fairytale. She'll be the Princess just like Cinderella, and her adorable Prince will perform for her that day, just to make sure that she'll be happy all day long. Both the Prince and the Princess will be dancing together happily.
Babe,
I'm sure it will be the unforgettable moment for you! One thing for sure, i'll come and be the witness of your fairytale story.
I cant wait for the day to come!
Regards,
Hafiq Hasan Basri
Decemberian-Love-Gossip

5 comments:

RiRa said...

wow..best nye..
i wonder irda's open it to public like me.lol.

F-I-Q-O said...

haha...
well, i dont know whether she opens it to public or not.
but surely, u're invited to celebrate my belated birthday tonight @ LQ ;p

boy_in_a_rock_and_roll_band said...

rajin lar update blog..i suka layan ur blog..hehe :D btw,nice to meet u fiqo..(nice name) hahah

F-I-Q-O said...

hehe...
really? u like to 'layan' my blog?
i'm flattered...yay...

thanx thanx thanx =)

boy_in_a_rock_and_roll_band said...

i mean 'baca' lar..
siut jer..hahaha
btw,u stil stadi or dah kerja?