Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Latest Crave: Meatballs

Hi Bloggers,
Just to let you know, I am always craving for something (like a pregnant lady does...haha). Take this as an example, for the last two semesters, I regularly craved for Big Apple Donuts. It does taste really nice though. But I've had enough of if. (enough as for now)
Even one of my friends said..."Hafiq, you've had too much sugar in your blood. So no more chocolates for you". Haha...can you imagine that?
And now, I'm craving for Meatballs in Ikea, Damansara. Erghhh, it's not that I've never had that before. I ate it few times, but just recently I'm so into it. =) Very tempting... Erggggh....(lapow...lapow...)
There was actually one night, I had a sleepless night just because I didnt get the meatballs as I wished. Hehe...I think I have a growing baby in my tummy, otherwise I will not be craving for it most of the time.
Btw, I just came back from the Law Centre. I had a short conversation with one of the staffs, kak Sharina. I told her about my latest crave. She agreed that the meatball taste really good. So people, what are you waiting for? Jom la pegi ikea...makan meatball ramai2. Hihi. I'm recommending it to you bloggers. Try it. Sedap tau.
Regards,
HHB
meat-the-BALLS

7 comments:

boy_in_a_rock_and_roll_band said...

fiqo..
im goin bak on 3rd feb taw..
bw lar I jln2 kt KL..~lalalala :p
btw,wats ur no?
ley lar nak contact naty..
tu pun kalu u nak bagi lar..huhu

F-I-Q-O said...

ooowh...u're going back to where?
Jakarta ke?
knape cepat sgt?

boy_in_a_rock_and_roll_band said...

balik malaysia lar syg..
cuti sem til middle of march..hehe
couldnt wait alredi..hahaa :D

playdoh said...

wahh ! meatballs ! sedap dow !

:) bila nak blanje i plak? HAHAHA. asyik blanje ag je ! ggagaga ;p

F-I-Q-O said...

boy in a rock and roll band--> owh nak balik malaysia yek? bring me sth from indo then ;p...u must be very excited kan...haha

playdoh--> ish ish...mana u tau i slalu blanje ag ne? haha...xpe...nanti bila i xda duit, dia plka yg kene blanje i ;)

Anonymous said...

mmm..yummy2 delicious...i like it too..esp pink panther donut
mmmmm...dappp....slurpppp....

F-I-Q-O said...

suke donut eyh?
bole la belanja i...
haha